Monday, September 19, 2011

Charlotte's Words....

This is for me to remember because I have been horrible at remembering to write them down in her baby book.....I need to get on that.
These are words that she can say or make the sign for at 14 and 15 months!

****9-19-11 at 15 months 2 1/2 weeks
38 words and 10 signs.
Mama
Daddy
Dada
Nana
Papa
Kitty
Doggie
more
teacher (Brown Bear book)
Quack, quack
moo
baa
neigh
diaper
poop
lambie (still mamie)
night, night
bye
hi
happy
cup
apple
Ozy (On of our cats)
baby
tubby
no
Abby (a friend)
gentle
pat pat (what we do to the cats, hugs, etc.)
shh, shh
thank you
turtle
KK (Niece Kaelyn and daycare provider Karen)
Shoe
sock (sometimes)
hey
ball
please
Stop

Signs....
More
all done
read
help
eat
milk/nurse
please
come here (our own version)
oh no (our own version)
Where did it go? (our own)



****Charlotte at 14 months

Dada
Mama
Daddy
Kitty....it has come out occasionally
Nana
Papa
Baby
Happy
Lambie
Night Night
Duck
Quack, Quack
Moo
Shh...Shh....when we are playing with the baby doll
Baa....not all of the time
Bye bye...sometimes
Hi....sometimes
Cup....I have heard this a few times
Josh....I've heard this a few times too
Boo...she will sometimes say this when we say it to her




Signs....
More
All Done
Nurse (Milk)
Come here....our own version
Help.....this is a new one. I started this one because she has been screeching so much.
Eat.....we are working on this one
Planning to work on Please & Thank You
When someone walks out of the room, she'll make the hand motion as if to say "Where did they go?"
She also puts both of her hands on her head when we say "Oh no."

And for your viewing pleasure......Charlotte on Saturday at 15 months

5 comments:

Cat's Litterbox said...

I'd say she's most definitely advanced in the language development area!!! :)

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

She is sooo precious!

I found you through Faces of Loss. I'm hosting a blogfest for mothers who have lost infants or children. I would love it if you could join us and share your story. Thanks for your time.
-Elisa

Here's that link:
http://ecwrites.blogspot.com/2011/09/only-50-more-days-until-golden-sky.html?showComment=1317367512296#c7067417673821287452

glyza said...

For sure, you are a proud parents of this kid. Cute! :-) deer antler velvet :-)

Cat's Litterbox said...

Get back to bloggin' lady!!! I tagged you to get you back on track!! I miss your words!!

http://catsfilibuster.blogspot.com/2012/01/11-random-things.html

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! I agree, she's advanced in the language dept.