Wednesday, March 11, 2009

birth classes

I am really enjoying our birthing classes. At first, I didn't think I would, but we are getting a lot out of them too. Dave and I are so happy with how liberal the hospital is. Anything the mama wants, the mama gets. The nurses are very pro-breastfeeding, having baby stay with you in the room at all times, giving baby and mama skin-to-skin contact right away, all of the stuff I want. If you don't want something, they don't push it. It's so nice!! I can tell you that after tonight, the procedure for an epidural scares me WAY more than the talk of contractions and transition phase, etc. I am so happy with the hospital so far. We get a tour next week of the L & D rooms as well as the postpartum rooms too. It is one of the best hospitals in our area and has a wonderful NICU, just in case!
Anyway, we are so happy with our choice, so far! Last night we had our breastfeeding class and it was very helpful for both of us too. It was really nice!!:)
Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: