Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ultrasound, etc.

Well, I had my ultrasound on Friday to guesstimate Moira's weight so far. They are measuring me at 32 weeks and I am 30 weeks and guessing her weight to be about 4 lbs 11 oz. Yikes!! My doctor said she could be anywhere from 8-10 pounds at birth depending on when she decides to come.
We'll see, maybe she won't be and I will be OK. Those are just guesstimates, not for sure.
I'll post some pictures of my ultrasound later when I get them scanned.
In 2 weeks our friend is coming to help us fix the walls in the nursery and so hopefully our friend who is an electrician, will be able to come before that to get the light fixtures, etc. in. Today we are running to Lowe's with our gift cards to get a new ceiling fan and a light fixture for the closet. I also want to pick out some light switch plates for the room too.
After the walls are done, then we need to start painting and hopefully we'll be ordering the furniture soon too. Ahhh!!!! So much to do!!

No comments: