Monday, April 13, 2009

Pain in my butt!!

For the last 3 days I have had a sciatica pain in my left hip and just below my butt. OMG does it hurt!! I figure if I can get through this, I have to be able to get through labor, right??? I was on and off my feet on Saturday, slept horribly, off my feet pretty much all day Sunday. I sat in my in-law's recliner all day except to eat and pee. Friday I slept bad too because I think that is when it was starting, I was all achy and such. So, this morning I felt pretty good, I had slept well, didn't hurt as bad this morning, but after being at work all day I can't move. I can barely stand up and walk around my house. So, I am trying to stay off of my feet as much as I can. I have to make it through this week and then I am done with work. I went Friday with Dave to his chiro. appointment and tried to see if I could get in there this week in the afternoon. Their initial appointments are an hour long. They couldn't get me in, but scheduled me for next Monday. Dave went in this afternoon for his appointment and asked if there were any cancellations since the sciatica had gotten worse and they had a cancellation and got me in for tomorrow afternoon at 2:30!!! I can go there right after work! YAY! I know it won't fix it right away, but I am hoping for some relief tomorrow and then hopefully they can get me in again this week.

I am currently sitting on my birth/exercise ball in hopes of stretching it out a little. I will take a bath AGAIN tonight to hopefully relax it some before going to bed. I was supposed to go to a yoga class tonight with my old yoga teacher, but I called her and told her I just can't do it. I know it would be good for me, but I can barely stand. She is also an awesome massage therapist too, so she is going to try and squeeze me in this week and if not for sure next week. Depending on how I am feeling next week, I will try to fit in the yoga class to help me out some before I give birth. This beautiful baby better come quickly because I hate this pain!!! Plus, I just want to see her!!!:)

No comments: