Sunday, January 4, 2009

diapers

YAY! I just ordered the 8 Bum Genius pink diapers from the woman on diaperswappers. They look so nice from the pictures!! I am also going to buy some VERY cute diapers from my friend Jen! She has 3 more xs and 3 more smalls! I have no idea if I am going to need xs with Moira or not, but I figure it doesn't hurt. I already have 5 xs/nb sizes right now, so I figure a few more of those and then the rest I will buy smalls. I am hoping I can buy a few mediums too after I get a good stash of smalls. I want to have a few med. on hand. Yay for diapers!!:) I don't have that many right now, so I am getting nervous!!! Only 4 months, 122 days, until my little Moira is born. I can't believe it and there is just so much to do!!We started cleaning out the junk room this weekend. There were so many boxes and crap in there that we haven't touched since we moved here. We got rid of so much stuff, just junk!! Three large trash bags and about 4 or 5 smaller trash bags. Yesterday Dave went out back and burned close to 20 empty boxes in our fire pit. We were so proud of ourselves. There is still a lot more to do, but we are making progress!!

Back to work tomorrow. I feel ready to go though. It will be nice to get back into a routine.

No comments: