Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Under the Tree JUNE Questions

I'm a little late with these, but I am new to this too. It's been a busy few weeks.

Hair Color: Dark Brown, almost black

Eye color: Blue/Grey/Green depending on what I am wearing!

Profession: Instructional Assistant for 8th graders, mother to an angel, wife to an amazing husband.

Relationship status: Married


My Favorites:

Favorite color: Blue and Green

Favorite movie: The Goonies

Favorite animal: Cats and Turtles

Favorite store: Target, Old Navy

Favorite childhood memory: My brother and I making up our own Morse Code so we could talk to each other when we were supposed to be in bed!

Favorite hobby: yoga, taking pictures with my new camera, reading

Favorite song/singer: Barenaked Ladies, Angel by Sarah McLaughlin

Favorite book/author: To Kill a Mockingbird

Favorite school subject: Drama

Favorite vacation destination: Cape Cod, but I would love to go to Ireland

Favorite food: Macaroni and Cheese, yummy!

Favorite restaurant: Hmmm.....Red Robin maybe?? Howard's in the summer, great seafood place by us.


This or That


Coke or pepsi : Cherry Coke

Beer or wine: Both on occasion

Coffee or tea: Coffee

Apple Juice or O.J.: OJ

Summer or Winter: Summer

Cats or dogs: Cats

Salty or sweet: Both, together!!

Plane or boat: Plane

Morning or night: Night

Money or love: Love

Breakfast or dinner: Hmm....both!! I love to make breakfast and I love my husband's dinners!

Forgiveness or revenge: Forgiveness

House or apartment: My house, I love it!!

Like to cook: with my husband.


Have You Ever:


Got a speeding ticket: No

Wished you were someone else: In certain points of my life, yes.

Cried during a movie: Yes

Describe yourself in one word: Cheerful

Biggest fear: Getting pregnant again and losing that baby too.

Biggest mistake: Hmm....can't think of one right now.

Your proudest accomplishment: My baby Moira and buying our house.

Dream job: Stay at home mommy to a baby on Earth.

Special talents: Playing with kids!! :)

Where would you rather be at the moment: With my baby here at home. Also, on Cape Cod on the beach!

Famous person you want to meet: OH, Will Smith!! I have always wanted to meet him!

Song to be played at your funeral: Angel by Sarah McLaughlin, it was played at my daughter's memorial service. I love that song.

No comments: