Friday, July 24, 2009

Good friends

Feeling a little better today. I haven't showered or dressed yet, but neither has Dave!! He has Fridays off in the summer, so I like just being a bum with him on Fridays if we don't have anything to do. It's so nice!
I've got so much swirling around in my head these days. Trying to think of things I can do with my time. I think this week, if I can swing it, I am going to go to a local fabric store and take a sewing lesson. I have a beautiful sewing machine my mom bought for me a few years ago and I have no idea how to use it! My friend taught me how to use it when I first got it, but then it's been sitting in my closet now for years! I want to learn to sew and maybe learn to make things I can sell on the side for a little extra money. We'll see!!
Tonight we are going to dinner with some good friends of ours and then to the movies. We are going to eat at http://www.famousdaves.com/ and then going to see The Hangover. Should be fun. We love hanging out with these friends of ours. They are laid back, fun, and have been a wonderful support to us through everything!
My blood pressure was a little on the high side yesterday, but when I got up this morning, it was back down. So, not sure what's going on there.
That's about it for now! Thanks for listening!

3 comments:

Raising Twin Girls said...

I think the sewing thing is a great idea. It can give you something to work on each day and a litte bit of "purpose" especially if you start making and selling things.

Have fun with your friends and enjoy time with Dave over the weekend.

I hope the blood pressure continues to stay down and the medication really starts to work.

TGIF!

Ashley D said...

Tag, you're it! Visit my blog at rubybaby09.blogspot.com to find out what the tag is about. Have fun!!

Jason and Vanessa said...

Hey I just wanted to let you know I read your story and my heart broke for you and your husband. I lost two girls last November and would love to talk if you want to. My e mail address is vkdelgado@hotmail.com. I hope to hear from you soon!
Vanessa