Saturday, August 1, 2009

I was tagged by Amy over at Family Journeys With Twins. I have to come up with 7 things I am thankful for and then pass this on to 7 blogger friends.

1. I am thankful for Dave. He is an amazing and wonderful husband who loves me for me. He makes me laugh and I love spending time with him. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me!

2. I am thankful for Moira. She was our much longed for baby who brought us closer than ever when she was conceived and then in her death she has brought Dave and I even closer than we have ever been. She is the next best thing that has ever happened to me and she is my greatest accomplishment.

3. I am thankful for my family. My family has been so amazing through our journey after Moira. They have been so supportive and loving.

4. I am thankful for my friends. My many online friends who have been supportive and wonderful. Also for my IRL friends. We have some friendships that have grown stronger since Moira's death and that has been wonderful!

5. I am thankful for my cats. They love me unconditionally and they keep me company during my days and cuddle us at night.

6. I am thankful for mine and Dave's jobs. In this economy where people are losing jobs left and right as well as having a hard time finding jobs, we both have secure jobs in a wonderful school system.

7. I am thankful for our house. We love our house and I am so happy we can afford to keep making the house payments and enjoy our beautiful house!

OK, 7 blogs. Hmmm...

1. A Daisy and A Butterfly
2. French Fries, Gravy, & Motherhood
3. Cat's Litterbox
4. Our Kali Alexa
5. Nolan's Story
6. Mental Cobwebs
7. Michigan Yeagers

So, what are you thankful for???

No comments: