Saturday, August 22, 2009

Love


Just wanted to share this picture of Dave and I from our sailing trip this week. I love it!! I think I am going to blow it up and frame it. We had an amazing time. It was so fun and relaxing. I haven't been this tan in a long time! My freckles popped out like crazy! So much so that Dave couldn't figure out what the spots on my nose were. When I looked in the mirror, I said "you silly, those are my freckles!!" Anyway, I will update more about our trip later. I am so tired right now and heading to bed soon.

3 comments:

Sarah and Andy said...

I LOVE this picture! I'm so glad you guys had such a great time and so glad you have each other!

bir said...

Love to you.. know you are not alone in your sad journey xx

http://allthelittleponies.blogspot.com

Raising Twin Girls said...

Aww...that is such a cute photo of you guys, and you DO look so in love.